Monday, January 13, 2014

Addiction

I want to get serious for a minute and talk about addiction. We all have one.
Mine? Fandom. 

For these guys.
Marshawn. THE Beast Mode.

Richard Sherman. One of the biggest shit talkers in the NFL. Not afraid to back it up.

Russell Wilson. #3. I 3elieve in you. Oh captain, my captain.

My little Golden Tater tot. I hope we have the dinero to keep you when your contract is up this year.

Oh Pete. It's hard to say where we would be without you. But I feel fairly confident we wouldn't be in an epic battle for a trip to the Super Bowl.

According to this article, UW Doctors say that science shows that this sort of fandom is as bad as a drug addiction. 
This explains a lot. I don't do drugs, so apparently being a fan is my drug of choice...?


 photo 284877b_zps8b820ec3.png

No comments: