Monday, March 17, 2014

If I'm Being Honest...

If I'm being honest, I think that non clumping cat litter is STUPID.

If I'm being honest, I frequently avoid going out with friends when they are wanting to go more than 15 minutes away (social situations = drinking more to get comfortable. drinking more to get comfortable = lack of driving abilities.lack of driving abilities = much more difficult to find a way home)

If I'm being honest, as many big wedding plans as I have always had in my head, I am realizing more and more that the little details aren't going to matter so much, I just wanna have a good time! (I say that now... ask me in 5 months when it's really crunch time)

If I'm being honest, people who would rather call my work 8 times in a row rather than leave a message make me feel violent. It also makes me less likely to answer their calls. I'm more than happy to ignore you until you start behaving like a real life grown up rather than a child who seems to think that my entire day is made up of waiting on your every beck and call. Leave a message like every other person and I will get to you when it's your turn.

If I'm being honest, I think some people are codependent on drama.

If I'm being honest, I can't wait for summer to show up. Long days, warm nights, barbecues with friends. I'm ready.

 photo 284877b_zps8b820ec3.png

No comments: