Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Just Go With It

I swear, this past week has been one of the most overwhelming weeks that I can remember in recent history. And not necessarily because there has been anything very exciting going on, just because there is a LOT going on.

Here is a little bit of what Ive been up to lately.

Working 6 days a week (gotta make that money, honey!)

Liking this Pin maybe a little too much (disclaimer, I didn't pin it for it's political message, I pinned it for it's Harry Potter humor)

Attempting to be more social (apparently that's important for people my age)

Going down to Taco Tuesday
I failed to take a picture before I ate the first two... whoops.

Playing garden (we had two nice days and I tore up my front flower bed... and then didn't know what to do after that so I took a nap)

Missing 4 days of workouts because I was too freaking busy and exhausted to get them in.

Anyways, I just wanted to pop in and share some of that information with you. Now I gotta go watch more American Idol... I'm really holding out hope that they will surprise me in a good way rather than boring me with their karaoke-esque singing skills.

 photo 284877b_zps8b820ec3.png

1 comment:

Kat said...

I like this post! And I love your blog!I hope you'd check my blog too and follow. :)

xx
http://www.thesenestedthoughts.blogspot.com